Accountant - position Part-time, full-time or Casual!
Our office has an opportunity for an experienced and client focused senior accountant to join our team.
We envisage the role would suit those returning to work and seeking flexible hours.
This vital role includes the provision of tax, accounting and business advisory services.
The successful candidate will be looking to make a real contribution to our clients and their business.
* Prepare concise and accurate work papers
* Prepare financial statements in accordance with current legal and accounting reporting standards
* Conduct tax compliance reviews of tax return, FBT and Div 7a
* Utilize XERO and Handisoft products
To be considered you must possess the following:
* 2-5 years experience in all items listed above
* Experience with all types of entities including Companies, Trusts - SMSF preferred
* Strong communication skills
Ph Judi Weir 02 60216762