Our office has an opportunity for an experienced and client focused senior accountant to join our team.
This would suits the skilled professional that needs an opportunity to take charge & be a hands-on accountant who wishes to progress and have autonomy and managerial control within a small but quickly growing business.
This vital role includes the provision of tax, accounting and business advisory services; team leadership and business savvy.
The successful candidate will be looking to make a real contribution to our clients and their business.
* Prepare concise and accurate work papers
* Prepare financial statements in accordance with current legal and accounting reporting standards
* Conduct tax compliance reviews of tax return, FBT and Div 7a
* Utilize XERO and Handisoft products
To be considered you must possess the following:
* 2-5 years experience in all items listed above
* Experience with all types of entities including Companies, Trusts (SMSF preferred)
* Strong communication skills
Part-time roles are also available
Ph Judi Weir 02 60216762